Sunday, June 7, 2009

Success (I think)

Hello to everybody and thank you, Suzie and Karen, for your efforts in working through the directions to get this going! I tried yesterday and temporarily gave up, but with the revised instructions, I think I'm in!!! Hope all is well with all of you and you are enjoying your summer. Our summer began (as always) a bit ago and won't end until October. Really. But there are swimming pools and movie theaters to help us through. We saw "Up" yesterday -- what a great little story. I highly recommend you see it in 3D if it's available as that addition took it from a movie to an experience!

I so look forward to hearing from all. I figure there is no need to write that life manuscript - just little notes about what we're all up to, right? Chat soon!!! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment